Users of this site are directed to the following legal information about their use of the site and our responsibilities towards them.
All of the information contained in 3cardbrag.me.uk is for general information purposes only. This information is provided by “3 Card Brag” and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. If place any reliance on such information it is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, “3 Card Brag” takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- 3cardbrag.me.uk features advertising and paid placement for a number of third parties. Many of the links on the site are affiliate links, and 3cardbrag.me.uk receives commission based payments for any new accounts set up via these links. 3cardbrag.me.uk cannot be held responsible for any disputes, financial losses or other problems caused by signing up to these third party sites via our links.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of 3cardbrag.me.uk.
- Through 3cardbrag.me.uk you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of “3 Card Brag”. 3cardbrag.me.uk have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
The term “3 Card Brag” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of 3cardbrag.me.uk is subject to the following terms:
- 3cardbrag.me.uk contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. The content of the pages contained on 3cardbrag.me.uk is for your general information and use only. Content subject to change without notice.
- If you use any of the information or materials on 3cardbrag.me.uk, it is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through 3cardbrag.me.uk meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time this 3cardbrag.me.uk may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Neither ourselves nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on 3cardbrag.me.uk for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All trademarks reproduced in 3cardbrag.me.uk, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on 3cardbrag.me.uk.
- Unauthorised use of this 3cardbrag.me.uk may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of 3cardbrag.me.uk and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
When you supply any personal information to 3cardbrag.me.uk (e.g. for competitions, 3cardbrag.me.uk community services or 3cardbrag.me.uk user contributions) we have legal obligations towards you in the way we use those data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it (see the notices on particular webpages that let you know why we are requesting the information) and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else.
In general, any information you provide to 3cardbrag.me.uk will only be used within 3cardbrag.me.uk and by its agents and service providers. Your information will be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted by law. Also, if you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to 3cardbrag.me.uk or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on 3cardbrag.me.uk, 3cardbrag.me.uk can use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop such behaviour. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school e-mail/Internet provider and law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met. For safety reasons, however, 3cardbrag.me.uk may store messaging transcript data (including message content, member names, times and dates) arising from the use of 3cardbrag.me.uk community services for a period of six months. Where personal information is held for people who have taken part in other 3cardbrag.me.uk services (e.g. competitions), that information will be held as long as is necessary to ensure that the service is run smoothly. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you are notified on a 3cardbrag.me.uk site that your information may be used to allow 3cardbrag.me.uk to contact you for “service administration purposes”, this means that 3cardbrag.me.uk may contact you for a number of purposes related to the service you have signed up for. For example, we may wish to provide you with password reminders or notify you that the particular service has been suspended for maintenance.
We will not contact you for promotional purposes, such as notifying you of improvements to the service or new services on 3cardbrag.me.uk unless you specifically agree to be contacted for such purposes at the time you submit your information on the site, or at a later time if you sign up specifically to receive such promotional information.
We also track traffic to the site via our server logs and tracking partners, this information is used to improve our service and not shared with anyone else, except should it be requested by the police. We also store a cookie on your system to aid our contact form and advertising. This cookie can be blocked if you require, but this can cause problems should you try to contact us via the form on the site.